WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute Personal Data.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The Site is created for informational purposes and we do not collect Personal Data, except in the cases stipulated below.
Information You Provide to Us
When you decide to use our Contact Form, you provide us:
• email address
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to maintain and improve the performance of the Site.
What are Cookies? “Cookies” are small text files for temporarily storing information about a user's actions, preferences, or other activity while visiting a website. They are stored on the user's computer or mobile device for a certain period of time, depending on their type.
Functional - We use these cookies to monitor the performance of our Site and to enhance your browsing experience.
Essential - We use browser cookies that are necessary for the Site to work as intended. For example, we store your website data collection preferences so we can honour them when you return to our Site. You can disable these cookies in your browser/device settings but if you do the Site/App may not work as intended.
How to manage your Cookies’ preferences
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this Site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
The users can manage the preferences for Cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing cookies.
Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of cookies by this website.
Users can, for example, find information about how to manage cookies in the most commonly used browsers at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Notwithstanding the above, the Site Owner informs that users may follow the instructions provided on the subsequently linked initiatives by the EDAA (EU), or other similar services. Such initiatives allow the users to select their tracking preferences for most of the advertising tools. The Site Owner thus recommends that the users make use of these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
We ask that you do not send us, and you do not disclose, any sensitive Personal Data (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, religion or other beliefs, health or medical condition, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Site or otherwise to us.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you send us a question, comment, response, complaint or compliment - for example via email, social media or telephone - we will use your data to provide you with a response. You voluntarily share your data by contacting us. It is in the interest of the Site Owner that we process your data to provide you with an answer.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We disclose your Personal Data to:
• The Site Owner’s team, Contractors, and Affiliated Organizations: the Site Owner discloses Personal Information and non-Personal Information only to her team, and to those of its contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process on the Site Owner’s behalf and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country of the data protection subject but in any case, not outside the EEA.
• Third Parties: We may share your Personal Data with third parties only if you have given your prior consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time with future effect.
As we believe to be necessary or appropriate we may disclose your Personal Data: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
FOR HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
По правило ние съхраняваме вашите лични данни, докато сме във връзка с вас, и в продължение на година след приключването на комуникацията.
As a rule, we store your personal data while we are in contact with you, and for a year after the communication ended.
We are committed to ensuring the security of Personal Data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures while complying with industry standards.
Despite the measures we apply to protect your Personal Data, we are aware that the transmission of information over the Internet or other public networks is not completely safe, with the risk that data may be reviewed and used by unauthorized third parties. We cannot take responsibility for these vulnerabilities of systems that are not under our control.
The General Privacy Protection Regulation recognizes a number of rights in relation to your Personal Data. You may request access to your data, correction of errors in our files, and / or raise objections to the processing of your Personal Data. You can also exercise your right to appeal before the competent supervisory authority or the court. As the case may be, you may also have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Data, the right to limit the processing of your data and the right to data portability.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us using the contact details listed below. Please consider the following if you wish to exercise these rights:
Identity. We are seriously addressing the confidentiality of all records containing Personal Data. For this reason, we ask that you send us your requests regarding these records using your email address listed previously provided by you. Otherwise, we reserve the right to verify your identity by requesting additional information to confirm your identity.
Fees. We will not charge a fee for the exercise of any rights with respect to your Personal Data, except when your request for access to information is unreasonably, repeatedly or superfluously repeated, in which case we will charge a reasonable amount. We will inform you about any applicable fees before considering your request.
Response time. We plan to respond to all valid requests within one month, except when the request is particularly complex or if you have made more requests, in which case we will respond within a maximum of two months. We'll let you know if we'll need more than a month. We may ask you to provide us with additional information. This will help us to act faster and reduce the time to respond to your request.
Third-party rights. We will not respond to a request if it adversely affects the rights and freedoms of other data subjects.
You can ask us:
- to confirm that we process your Personal Data;
- provide a copy of this data;
- to provide you with information about your Personal Data, such as the data we have, how we use it, who we reveal it to, whether we pass it abroad, how we protect it, how long we protect it, what rights you have, how you can submit an appeal, where we have acquired your data, as far as information has not been provided to you by this notice.
You may ask us to correct or supplement your inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data.
We may try to verify the data inaccuracies before correcting them.
Deletion of data
You may ask us to delete your Personal Data, but only if:
- it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected; or
- you have withdrawn your consent (if the processing of the data is based solely on consent); or
- exercise a legitimate right of objection; or
- it has been unlawfully processed; or
- there is a legal obligation in this respect.
We have no obligation to honor your request for deletion of your Personal Data if processing is required:
- to fulfill a legal obligation; or
- to establish, exercise or protect a legal claim.
There are certain other circumstances in which we are not obliged to comply with your request for data deletion, even though these are the most likely circumstances in which we may decline your claim.
Please be aware that the process of deleting data and deleting the Site Account with all data and documents associated with it is an irreversible process.
Restrict data processing
You may ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data, but only if:
- its accuracy is being challenged (see Data Correction section) to be able to verify its accuracy; or
- processing is illegal, but you do not want the data to be deleted; or
- it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, but we still need to identify, exercise or defend a legal claim; or
- you have already exercised the right of objection and you are checking whether the dominance of our rights is still in place.
We may continue to use your Personal Data as a result of a restriction request:
- if we have your consent; or
- to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim; or
- to protect the rights of the Site Owner or any other person or entity.
You may ask us to provide your Personal Data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, or you may request that it is directly transferred to another data operator, but only if:
- the processing is based on your agreement or the conclusion of a contract with you; and
- processing is carried out automatically.
Right of objection
You may object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your Personal Data based on our legitimate interests if you believe that your fundamental rights and freedoms dominate these interests.
You may also object at any time to processing your data for direct marketing purposes, if such processing is available.
Making automated decisions
You can ask us not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, but only when that decision:
- has legal consequences for you; or
- affects you in a similar way and to a great extent.
This right is inapplicable if the decision taken after the automatic decision has been taken:
- is needed for execution and fulfillment of a contract with you;
- is permitted by law and there are adequate safeguards for your rights and freedoms; or
- is based on your explicit consent.
Right to file a complaint with your local supervisory authority
You have the right to complain to the local authority on the processing of your Personal Data.
In Bulgaria, the contact details of the supervisory authority for the protection of Personal Data are as follows:
Commission for Personal Data Protection
2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592, Bulgaria
Phone: + 359 2 915 35 18
THIRD PARTY SITES
We are also not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including in connection with any Personal Data you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our social media pages.
Last Updated: 28.04.2020